Terms & ConditionsCGV / Mentions légales
Consult here all the Terms & Conditions of the free and payed graphic and web design services provided by GuestDesign.co
Dispensée d’immatriculation en application de l’article L 123-1-1 du code de commerce
TVA non applicable, art. 293 B du CGI
These conditions detail the rights and obligations of the auto-entrepreneur CARLA S. OLIVEIRA and their clients within the normal course of business and provision of product and services offered by guestdesign.co, and all the orders requested by email or mail between the client and CARLA S. OLIVEIRA.
Everyone can consult GuestDesign’s Terms & Conditions in the following address: guestdesign.co/terms-conditions-graphic-web-design-services/
All parts agree that the relation will be established and controlled by the present contract. All orders validated by CARLA S. OLIVEIRA and/or over the website “Guest Design” imply the total adhesion of these Terms & Conditions without any restriction.
The Terms & Conditions can be changed or modified without previous warning and the conditions applicable to the client will be those in vigour at the moment of the order’s validation.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices of the web-design services are for the creation of the website only. The domain, hosting, payed functionalities and/or emailing services are to be bought and configured by the client itself.
- All prices of printing creations refer to the design only. They do not include services has printing or photography. Guest Design commits to delivering all printing materials ready to print with specified bleeding area.
- Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the project. The design complexity is determined by Guest Design and is dependent on the quality of materials provided by the client and/or available.
- All services require an advance non-refundable deposit of 50% of the project total quotation before the start of the project. The other 50% are to be payed before the final artwork submission. While the last payment is not payed for, the files/projects will not be delivered and/or published to the client.
- For payments between 500€ and 1500€ there’s the possibility of paying in 3 fees. It is expected the first payment before starting the project, the second payment after the first presentation of the project (before revisions) and the last installment before delivery of all files and/or publishing the website. Additional revisions or rush fees are to be payed fully with the last fee installment.
- For payments above 1500€ there’s a possibility of paying in 4 installments. The first installment is to be payed before starting the project and the last installment before delivery of all files and/or publishing the website. The other two installments are to be scheduled between Guest Design and the client before the start of the project by written agreement. Additional revisions or rush fees are to be payed fully with the last fee installment.
- All commissioned work is due. In case the customer decides to stop the project before its completion, the work already done and its corresponding copyrights are bound to be payed by the client. In case the customer decides to carry out the project in a later period, he cannot use any product without Guest Design’s consent and must always give proper credit.
- Any unpaid case will be, after 3 reminders, pass to a litigation firm or a bailiff. Any dispute or litigation not finding an amicable agreement will be brought before the competent court.
- Any job that is pushed ahead of regularly scheduled jobs for emergency purposes will have an automatic rush fee of 50%. Booking time for projects is a serious agreement and I will always do my very best to start and finish your project in the agreed time. If you have an emergency and Guest Design agrees to push other clients aside to complete your job ahead, there is a mandatory rush fee of 50% to cover the extra hours. I will take to get your job done and compensate future problems with other clients. Carla S. Oliveira reserves the right to refuse accepting rush jobs. Under extremely special circumstances I will make the exception but it’s not my usual m.o.
Ownership / Copyrights
- Ownership / Copyright of the final artwork will become the property of the client upon paying specific ownership/usage fees that are directed related with the exposition and complexity of the projects but in any case, my signature can be deleted without my consent.
- Anyhow, Guest Design remains owner of all the source files. The customer will be provided with all the various formats needed to print/digital and non-editable copies of the source files.
- Unless a prior special written agreement, I will be given upon receipt by the customer, at least 1 copy of the creations and the work done by Guest Design. Nonetheless, Guest Design retains the right to display your project in my portfolio and for advertising materials. This distribution can be digital (website, CD ROM, etc.) or not, and is subject to my discretion.
- If you provide us designs to integrate your project, Guest Design takes no responsibility regarding whether the design is legally available for your use and does not infringe the rights of another party. It is solely your responsibility to obtain the advice of an attorney regarding whether the design is legally available for your use.
- The client is expected to provide all texts to use in the design creations. That said, the client is 100% responsible for proofing the materials. We will not be liable for errors or omissions in spelling or content.
- Every project has a specific amount of revisions for the client to use. Unless otherwise noticed and agreed by both parties, each additional revision will be charged at an hourly rate of 30€.
- Guest Design commits to give the client an estimated time for completion of the revision but this estimation is not mandatorily correct. If the review takes longer than estimated, the customer must pay the total time. Similarly, if the review take less time than estimated, Guest Design undertakes to notify the customer and ask fair value.
- With all printing there may be color variations from what you have seen on screen to what the final product looks like. Likewise, there may be variations in colors between printing runs. Because of differences in equipment, media and material, inks and other conditions between color proofing and production operations, a reasonable variation in color between color proofs and the completed job can be expected.
- Once a project has been released and approved, Guest Design is not responsible for errors or changes. After a final approval has been received, NO refunds are accepted.
- Guest Design assumes no liability, financial or otherwise, resulting from the use of misuse of its products. Furthermore, Guest Design assumes no responsibility for liabilities resulting from errors once client approval has been given.
- You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Guest Design from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions.
- The website Guest Design and all his signatures and products are part of the individual entreprise of Carla S. Oliveira.
- The integrity of his content, architecture and modus operandi are protected by the laws governing intellectual property rights. Any total or partial representation of this website and its products and services, is forbidden without the express and written permission of the site owner. Any total or partial representation of this website and its products and services without express written consent constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L. 335-2 and following of the Code of intellectual property.
- You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website
- Every visitor, user and consumer of Guest Design’s website, services and products agree not to undertake any activity that interferes with or disrupts the services of this website.
- You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Guest Design may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion.
- Any ID and password you may have for this Website is confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
14455 N. Hayden Rd., Ste. 226
Scottsdale, AZ 85260 USA
Número de telefone: 308 802 068
Número de Fax: +1 (480) 624-2546
Endereço de Correio Eletrónico: HQ@godaddy.com